Globe Scientific offers the most extensive line of plastic transfer pipets for liquid handling procedures. Produced from a custom grade of low-density polyethylene (LDPE), these unbreakable one-piece pipets are used to draw and dispense liquids in controlled, reproducible drop sizes. An extensive selection of capacities, lengths and tip styles are offered to accommodate different industry needs. From mini to jumbo, standard to specialty, sterile and non-sterile, Globe Scientific offers a plastic transfer pipet to suit your needs.
- Non-toxic and chemically inert to biological fluids and most acids
- Can be heat sealed to use for liquid storage or transport
- Pipets can be frozen in liquid nitrogen
- Produced from a custom grade of low-density polyethylene (LDPE) to make them non-slippery. This makes Globe Scientific pipets easy to grip with gloves
- Temperature range: -50ºC to 90ºC
- Can be gas (EtO) sterilized
- Globe Scientific’s non-sterile transfer pipets are packaged in a unique dispenser box. This convenient box is small and compact and ideal for benchtop use. The hinged front panel opens for quick access to the pipets and can be closed when not in use to keep the contents clean.
- Individually wrapped (1/pack)
- 20 pieces per bag (20/pack)