Steriking® Regular Self Seal Sterilization Pouches - SS7
Steriking® Regular Self Seal Sterilization Pouches feature a self-adhesive closure and are suitable for steam and EO gas sterilization. Pouches are printed with steam and EO indicators and are pre-folded to ease closing.
- Compliant with Norms and Standards - Steriking® sterile barrier systems comply with the international norms and standards ISO 11607 and EN 868. CE mark is labelled on the transport cartons.
- Visual Check of the Seal - When sealed, the colored film turns to a darker shade allowing a visual check of the seal integrity.
- Clean Peel - Steriking® seals facilitate clean, fiber-free opening allowing aseptic presentation of the product. Pouches feature a specially designed peel-off seal which makes opening easy.
- Strong Seals - The seal strength values of Steriking® packages are higher than the standard reguirements. This eliminates bursting during autoclaving and handling. Several narrow parallel seams (Multiline) make the seal extremely strong and contribute to the Clean Peel.
- Sealed Edges - Heat-sealed upper corners prevent dust from collecting at the opening seal which reduces the risk of contamination when opened.
- Easy Handling - Thumb notches at each end of the pouch make it easy to fill and open the pack.
- Safe Print Design - All the indicators and text imprints are outside the actual packing area to avoid the risk of ink contamination.
- Manufacture Traceability - Each package carries a lot code that allows traceability of the production history. The code states the year and month (YYMM).
- Process Indicators - Clearly contrasting colour changes make it easy to distinguish between processed and unprocessed products.
- Exclusive Materials - Strong and flexible multilayer plastic films and high-weight 70 g/m2 medical grade paper or synthetic material backing guarantee superior bacteria barrier and mechanical strength of the pack.