The Scilogex SCI406 Clinical Centrifuge is ideal for the separation of serum, plasma, urea, blood samples, PRP, PRF and routine applications in hospital and research laboratories. The SCI0406 conforms to international safety standards and regulations.
- 6 x 50ml / 6 x 15ml / 2 x 50ml + 2 x 15ml rotor included
- Rotor speed can be set and displayed in RPM or G-force
- Operation can be timed from 30 seconds to 99 minutes or continuous running
- Timer commences once the set speed is reached, so the separation time is more accurate
- Gentle braking at low speeds with efficient separation
- Quick spins are possible by pressing and holding PULSE key
- Lid with electric lock and automatic release function saves processing time and prevents samples overheating
- Easy operation with intuitive menu and easy-to-read backlit LCD processing display and sound alert
- High strength composite rotor and excellent balance technology for quiet and stable operation
- Maintenance-free brushless DC motor
- Automatic self-diagnosis on startup showing accumulative running time and last running parameters
- cTUVus approved for UL and CSA
- 2 year warranty
The Scilogex SCI406 Clinical Centrifuge is certified with CE, cTUVus and FCC. MCA test according to IEC/EN61010-2-20. Passed EN61010-2-101:2002 requirements for invitro diagnostic (IVD) medical equipment. Widely used in medical and veterinary practices for the centrifugation of blood and urine samples in qualitative analysis of water and soil samples, this centrifuge is also used in universities and other research institutes.
The Scilogex SCI406 Clinical Centrifuge supports small volume applications. The centrifuges are supplied with an angle rotor that can hold up to 6x50ml or 6x15ml centrifuge tubes.