Quincy Lab Digital Incubators offers the ease of temperature setting and the stability of a full PID microprocessor that accurately maintains temperature settings even in varying ambient or power supply conditions. Custom-developed for laboratories that need a dependable, compact incubator for cultures, test kits, eggs, and biologicals. Our incubators are ideal for clinical, industrial and school laboratories, for physicians' offices, and as a general purpose warming cabinet.
All units feature high grade aluminum interiors, cold-rolled steel exteriors powder coated in our "cleanroom" ivory. Features include selectable °C or °F unit in 0.1 display resolution and a continuous self-diagnostic function that prompts if control malfunctions, or thermocouple fails. All units UL and C/UL listed for laboratory equipment.
- Digital PID microprocessor
- Powder-coated cold-rolled steel exterior
- High grade aluminum interior
- Resistive-tubular incoloy heating elements
- Bronze acrylic see-through door (-140 Series) or solid insulated steel door (-180 Series)
- Temperature accuracy of ±0.5°C
- Illuminated power switch
- One fixed and one adjustable wire shelf
- 18 month factory warranty