Need to accurately fill multiple bottles, vials, or other containers with a liquid? The Learn and Repeat™ mode of New Era NE-9000 Series Programmable Peristaltic Pumps makes even the smallest of businesses highly productive right from day one. The NE-9000 is equipped to be used in many settings from the small home-based businesses to the large factory floor. The pump can be integrated into existing production lines or simply used stand alone. The NE-9000 comes fully programmable and can be operated manually or with a PC through a RS-232 communication port. Even the most novice of technology users can easily operate the pump stand alone or through the PC. The pump's specialty is in small scale production dispensing.
- Small footprint
- Easy-to-use keypad interface
- Pump from a reservoir through replaceable continuous tubing
- Pump never comes into contact with fluid
- Continuous pumping up to 775 ml/min
- Measured dispenses for production filling of bottles
- Learn and Repeat™ for quick setup of production dispenses
- Computer and foot switch interface
Learn and Repeat™ feature quickly teaches the pump the volume of a bottle or container, then immediately fills all to the same volume.
Quick change pumping heads reduce costs while increasing productivity by using one pump with multiple fluids. Quickly change between different fluids with extra pumping heads. Simply twist off one head and twist on a different head to change between fluids.
- Foot switch control available
- Slow down mode to improve accuracy of dispenses
- Anti-drip mode to stop oozing after dispenses
- Calibration mode to improve accuracy
- Programmable dispense volumes - store and select from up to 40 dispenses
- Non-volatile memory of all operating parameters and pumping program
- Programmable phases allowing complex pumping applications and interaction with external devices
- RS-232 bi-directional control for complete control from a PC. Network up to 100 pumps and other devices
- Digital logic input: TTL I/O with software filtered control inputs to eliminate glitches and ringing on the control inputs
- Configurable TTL operational trigger for foot switches and other devices
- Power failure mode restarts the pumping program after a power interruption
- Audible alarm