The KEM DA-130N Portable Density Meter offers a lot in a small, ergonomically-designed instrument. It can satisfy many applications, including Brix testing, and meeting the ASTM D7777 oscillation method standard.
Test the density of beverages, petroleum products, brines, pickling, oils and fats, and concentrations of etching, flux or plating solutions.
- Capable of testing the density of samples with a viscosity of up to 2,000 cP.
- Suction and discharge can be performed with the thumb and forefinger of either hand.
- Backlight display improves readability of displayed characters.
- Both time of day and operator's name can be printed out.
- Infrared port is standard equipped for easy data transmission (conforming to IrDA ver1.2).
- Twice as much battery life as the competition.
The display shows density, temperature compensated density, specific gravity, temperature compensated specific gravity, Brix %, alcohol concentration, sulfuric acid concentration, API concentration, Baume degree, Plato and Proof degree.
Graphic LCD can display temperature (°C/°F), sample number, auto sensing oscillation stability, auto data saving, auto data output, data deletion, battery capacity indicator, and the like.