SuperSnap is the most sensitive ATP surface test in Hygiena's portfolio of all-in-one devices. Designed to work with all Hygiena luminometers, SuperSnap detects extremely low levels of ATP so it can be used as an allergen cross-contamination prevention tool or when dealing with harsh samples. By incorporating SuperSnap into a prevention program, risks and issues are recognized in real time and immediate corrective actions can be implemented before product changeovers.
- High sensitivity: four times more sensitive than UltraSnap
- Write-on swab label for easy sample identification
- Superior resistance to sanitizer effects
- More resistant to challenging product residues and production environments at extreme pHs
- Pre-wetted swab helps to break through biofilm
- Detects very small amounts of ATP and organic residues
- Low variation; consistently true results at low RLU
- Recyclable #7
- Shelf life:
- 15 months at refrigerated temperatures (2 to 8ºC)
- 4 weeks room temperature (21 to 25ºC)
Resistant to concentrated sanitizers and harsh environments, SuperSnap is Hygiena's highest-powered ATP test device. With four times the sensitivity than Hygiena's basic ATP test, UltraSnap, SuperSnap raises the standard for ATP detection.
Using SuperSnap couldn't be eaiser. The three step process for collecting a sample, activating the device, and mixing the sample is so easy, anyone can do it.