EnSURE™ Touch is an advanced monitoring system that collects, analyzes and reports data from a variety of long-trusted quality tests, providing rapid and accurate sanitation verification data. EnSURE™ Touch features a 5-inch touch screen, wireless sync technology, and cloud-based software. EnSURE™ Touch is designed to adapt to your workplace, providing the data you need for complex multi-location supply chain monitoring and risk management.
- Sensitive - can detect down to <1 femtomole of ATP
- Advanced photodiode sensor technology - Internal solid state detector is not affected by drops or shakes
- 2GB of storage
- Quick-test mode enables ad-hoc testing
- Shatter-proof 5" touch screen
- Powered by a rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery with USB-C charging
- Connects to software via Wi-Fi
- Removable read chamber design allows for easy cleaning
- Durable outside shell and shatter-proof screen to protect against splashes and wear
- Original one year warranty includes parts and labor (additional coverage available)
- EnSURE Touch, portable palm-sized luminometers, are manufactured under an ISO 9001:2015 Quality System
EnSURE™ Touch monitoring system is designed to be used for multiple quality and food safety tests. Users can use the system for ATP hygiene monitoring or have an expanded program that incorporates cooking efficiency, microorganism and allergen prevention tests for environmental monitoring and finished product testing.
Here is a list of tests that can be run on the EnSURE™ Touch system:
- Surface ATP
- High Sensitivity ATP/Allergen Prevention
- Water ATP
- Acid Phosphatase
EnSURE™ Touch's responsive, shatter-proof touchscreen design puts all the functionality and features of Hygiena's ATP Monitoring Systems at your fingertips. Functioning just like a smartphone, easily navigate through locations, plans, users, and settings with just a few touches, even while wearing gloves.
EnSURE™ Touch uses a state-of-the-art Photodiode sensor technology that provides superior sensitivity and stability over bulky Photomultiplier Tube (PMT) sensors and combines it with a fully-touchscreen interface. This tiny sensor allows Hygiena™ devices to be smaller, lighter, more durable, and longer lasting than systems using a large, fragile PMT sensor. While the touchscreen interface makes EnSURE™ Touch our most intuitive and easiest-to-use device to date.
Don't let the petite shape fool you - EnSURE™ Touch makes no compromises when it comes to durability. The rugged outer shell and shatter-proof touchscreen keep EnSURE™ Touch safe in the harshest environments. For extra protection, every system comes with a complimentary carrying case with a shoulder strap for hands-free transportation to test locations in your facility.
EnSURE™ Touch comes out of the box Wi-Fi capable, allowing you to directly and securely sync your results with our cloud-based data analysis software without connecting via USB.
SureTrend™ Cloud is an easy-to-use data analysis software that comes free with every EnSURE™ Touch. Available in both cloud-based and desktop formats, SureTrend™ Cloud enables users to monitor, track, and trend testing results across multiple facilities, and schedule automatic reports, making risk management easier than ever. Monitor testing across one or multiple facilities.
- Easily configure one or hundreds of instruments from a single SureTrend™ Account
- Fully interactive dashboard allows for quick data viewing, showing you everything at a glance
- Track re-tests to discover opportunities for retraining or identify equipment that may need replacing
- Quickly create charts and graphs of test results with many user configurable reports
With built in sensor checks and a LED Calibration Verification Device sold separately, verifying calibration is literally effortless. Simply turn on the self-check feature and every time the system is powered on, calibration will be confirmed. If your HACCP or GMP program calls for additional calibration assurance, use the LED Calibration Verification Device to verify the system is in working order at any time. With the internal self-check and the calibration kit, you'll always be confident the system is within specifications. In addition, you'll avoid costly and inconvenient yearly calibration charges that other manufacturers require.