Hanna Instruments edge® DO Dissolved Oxygen Meter’s ground-breaking design is the culmination of Hanna’s vision, design capabilities, integrated production and world-class R&D. edge® is a single meter that can measure dissolved oxygen and is incredibly easy to use.
- One or two-point calibration at 0% (HI7040 solution) and 100% (in air)
- Data logging
- Manual log-on-demand
- Manual log-on-stability
- Interval logging
- Automatic Temperature Compensation from 0 to 50 °C
- GLP data records date, time, calibration standards, altitude value and salinity value
- Altitude compensation from -500 to 4000 meters (-1640 to 13,123’)
- Salinity compensation from 0 to 40g/L
edge® includes an HI764080 ½” diameter Clark-type polarographic DO probe with replaceable PTFE membrane caps. This small diameter probe is ideal for many applications including those that require in situ DO measurement such as in a wine bottle.
Features a capacitive touch keypad that gives a distinctive, modern look. The keypad is sensitive enough to be used with laboratory gloves and has a fast response. Since the keypad is part of the screen, there are no buttons to get clogged with sample residue. The 5.5” LCD display can clearly be seen from over 5 meters. The large display and its wide 150° viewing angle provide one of the easiest to read LCD’s in the industry.
edge® is incredibly versatile and can be used in a variety of ways and in a variety of environments without taking up the space of a traditional benchtop meter:
- Using the wall mount cradle (included), edge® can be placed on a wall, leaving zero footprint on the benchtop space. The cradle has a built-in connector to power edge® and charge its batteries. edge's zero footprint is designed to save you valuable benchtop space.
- edge® is equipped with a benchtop cradle with an adjustable swivel electrode holder to charge and hold the meter securely in place at the optimum viewing angle.
Includes benchtop docking station with electrode holder, wall mount cradle, USB cable, HI 764080 Dissolved Oxygen electrode, HI 7041S Refill electrolyte solution, 2 DO membrane caps, 2 DO membrane cap o-rings, 5 VDC power adapter, and instruction.