Euromex iScope® Compound Microscopes exceed today’s standard, as they provide more comfort and convenience for microscopists with ergonomic features such as height adjustable eye tubes and a large rackless stage with a double slide holder.
The modern design and compact size of the iScope® microscopes allows more working space, safer operation, and enables easy storage.
- Binocular and Trinocular 30º Siedentopf, 360º rotating, Ø 30mm eyepiece tube, 48-76mm interpupillary, +/-5mm diopter head
- Quintuple reversed nosepiece
- E-plan, plan and plan phase infinity corrected IOS objectives
- 156 x 138mm stage or 187/230 x 140mm rackless stage
- Intensity adjustable 3W NeoLED™ Köhler illumination
- iCare sensor for energy saving
- Provided with APL (Antimicrobial Protection Layer)
- Cable Storage System
- CE certified
- 10-Year warranty
Packed with features including quintuple objective turret design, diascopic intensity adjustable 3W NeoLED™ illumination, Abbe NA 1.25 condenser for brightfield, and cable storage management system, the iScope® series is an ideal solution to support demanding applications for fundamental analysis and research.
Additionally, configurations for phase contrast, cardioid mirror darkfield, basic polarization, and several epi-illumination sources for fluorescence applications can be used. iScope® models with multi-heads are also available for teaching purposes.