Microscopes equipped for fluorescence are used to observe certain parts of living cells and tissues with the help of fluorophores, making them especially useful for biological and medical applications.
The bScope® EPI-Fluorescence Microscope is equipped with four monochromatic FluoLEDs and supplied with routine fluorescence filter sets and dichroic mirrors for excitation in the blue, green, violet and ultraviolet spectral regions.
- Trinocular 30º Siedentopf, 360º rotating, 48-76mm interpupillary, +/-5mm diopter head
- HWF 10x/22mm eyepieces
- Reversed ball-bearing quintuple nosepiece with slot for polarization filter
- Plan Fluarex IOS objective
- All optics are anti-fungus treated and anti-reflection coated for maximum light throughout.
- Coaxial coarse and fine adjustment with adjustable rack-stop
- Rackless integrated X-Y mechanical stage
- Height adjustable Abbe A.N. 1.25 iris diaphragm condenser
- 3W NeoLED™ adjustable illumination system
- Epi-illumination with four 5W LEDs for fluorescence excitation from 450 to 470nm (blue), 515 to 535nm (green), 390 to 400nm (violet) and 360 to 370nm (ultraviolet). External 100-240VAC power supply
- Supplied with UV protection shield
- Provided with APL (Antimicrobial Protection Layer)
- Cable Storage System and anti-theft system
- Integrated carrying grip
- CE certified
- 10-Year warranty