Eisco Safety-Labelled Wash Bottles are made with exclusive Performance Plastic low density polyethylene (LDPE) for superior quality and strength, and with innovative Flex Ink that won't fade, crack or peel.
- Easy to read labeling, including chemical information and safety warnings (4 colors)
- Wide Mouth for easy filling
- Self venting design to eliminate leaks & dripping
- Made of low density polyethylene (LDPE)
- White opaque bottle to protect contents from light
- Colour-coded screw cap for easy identification
Each bottle is labeled with chemical information as well as hazard, safety, and first aid precautionary statements. Wide mouth for easy refilling. White opaque bottle protects contents from light, and colour-coded leak proof cap with built in nozzle included. Self-venting design eliminates leaks & dripping. The low density polyethylene plastic is very responsive, with smooth bounce back that won't get stiff over time. Easy to control squeeze for dispensing.
Bottle labeling complies with the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS), OSHA’s HazCom 2012 requirements, and OSHA requirements as outlined in Hazard Communication Standard 29 CFR 1910.1200.