Compact Dry™ is a simple and safe procedure to determine and quantify microorganisms in food and beverage, raw materials, cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries and internal environmental monitoring. The ready-to-use Compact Dry™ chromogenic plates are suitable for both in-process and final product controls.
- Self-diffusing media - no need for a spreader
- Room temperature storage vs competitive products with storage at temperatures less than or equal to 8ºC
- Rigid transparent plates with removable lid - no leakage
- Innovative stacking design
- Easy to label
- Ability to subculture without damage to colonies
- Widest available parameters and broadest application
- Convenient, fast and accurate results
Ready-to-use Compact Dry™ TC plates combine the properties of chromogenic dry media and gel contact plates. The plates contain a nutrient medium enabling total viable count (TVC) easily visualized by the color of the resulting colonies. The plates provide a quantitative estimation of microorganisms (bacteria, yeasts and molds) in a sample. This count is often represented as the number of colony forming units (cfu) per unit of sample.