Supplied as a ready-to-use 2X master mix, Accuris qMAX Green qPCR Mix has been engineered for high sensitivity, fact cycling and excellent reproducibility. Accuris Hot Start Polymerase provides accurate PCR of a variety of templates including low copy number and difficult sequences, while the proprietary qMax Green intercalating dye exhibits higher fluorescence and lower PCR inhibition than other popular green dyes.
- Superior sensitivity and fast cycling with exceptional results
- Ideal for low copy number templates
- Early Ct values and detection across a broad dynamic range
- Ready to use 2x mastermix
- Includes Accuris Hot Start Taq Polymerase for greater specificity and accuracy
- Inert, blue tracking dye assists with accurate pipetting
These two components are supported by a specially formulated buffer with an exacting combination of salts, PCR enhancers, stabilizers and pH that results in earlier Ct values and a high specificity across a broad dynamic range. An inert blue dye is also mixed into the qMAX Green to allow easy visualization during pipetting.
Bulk Packaging Available:
To accommodate the requirements of high throughput users, Accuris is now offering their full line of qPCR and RT-qPCR reagents in bulk packaging at highly discounted prices. Bottle sizes of 25ml (2500 reactions) and 50ml (5000 reactions) are available.
Each mix includes:
- Accuris Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase
- qMAX Green (proprietarty fluorescent dye)
- Inert blue tracking dye
- Optimized buffer for maximum efficiency & sensitivity
Low Rox and High Rox formulations are available for compatibility with all brands of qPCR cyclers. Please specify when ordering.
Use our convenient PCR Selector Tool to determine the correct Accuris PCR Reagent for your applications.