Traditionally, mammalian genotyping protocols have involved Proteinase K digestion, neutralization, organic extraction and lots of hands on time to get PCR-ready DNA.
The Accuris Mammalian Genotyping Kit is quick and easy to use – add sample to the proprietary lysis buffer and incubate for 5-10 minutes, then add the deactivation buffer and incubate for 10 minutes. The crude lysate can then be amplified using fast PCR Accuris Hot Start Taq Master Mix with red loading dye (included). The kit contains everything needed – just add sample and primers.
- DNA extraction and amplification in 1 hour
- Proprietary lysis buffer optimized for ear punches, tail snips and other mammalian tissues
- Single tube – no organic solvents or clean up procedures
- Enhanced Accuris Hot Start Polymerase included
Each 80 reaction kit includes:
- 1 tube of 5X Lysis Buffer
- 1 tube of 10X Protease Buffer
- 2 tubes of Hot Start Taq 2X Red Dye Master Mix