EnSURE™ is a quality monitoring system that uses one instrument platform to collect, analyze, and report data from multiple quality indicators. Using new state-of-the-art technology and patented designs, the EnSURE system is a simple-to-use, flexible, and accurate quality monitoring system.
- Sensitive - can detect down to 0.1 femtomoles of ATP
- Advanced photodiode sensor technology - Internal solid state detector is not affected by drops or shakes
- 100 programmable test plans
- 200 programmable user IDs
- 251 programmable locations per test plan
- 5,000 programmable test locations
- Quick-test mode enables ad-hoc testing
- Large screen with backlight and optional BOLD text
- Connects to software via USB
- Removable read chamber design allows for easy cleaning
- Durable outside shell and sealed keypad to protect against splashes and wear
- Original one year warranty includes parts and labor (additional coverage available)
The EnSURE system is designed to be used for multiple quality and food safety tests. Users can use the system for ATP hygiene monitoring or have an expanded program that incorporates cooking efficiency and allergen prevention tests for environmental monitoring and finished product testing. Here is a current list of tests for Food Service that can be run on the EnSURE system:
- Surface ATP
- High Sensitivity ATP/Allergen Prevention
- Water ATP
- Acid Phosphatase
EnSURE uses a state-of-the-art photodiode sensor technology that provides superior sensitivity and stability over bulky Photomultiplier Tube (PMT) sensors. This tiny sensor allows our device to be smaller, lighter, more durable, and longer lasting than systems using a large, fragile PMT sensor.
The EnSURE is designed for convenient, single hand use to make using the system and navigating the menus easy for every user. Don't let the petite shape fool you - EnSURE makes no compromises when it comes to durability. The rugged outer shell and splash-proof keypad keep EnSURE safe in the harshest environments. For extra protection, every system comes with a complimentary carrying case with a shoulder strap for hands-free transportation to test locations.
The first thing you see in SureTrend is the dashboard. This can be configured to display all the metrics you care about, so you'll know the status of facility cleanliness in seconds. The dashboard displays Pass/Caution/Fail results and failed test results by location or plan.
With built-in sensor checks and a Calibration Control Kit sold separately, verifying calibration is literally effortless. Simply turn on the self-check feature and every time the system is powered on, calibration will be confirmed. If your HACCP program calls for additional calibration assurance, use the Calibration Control Kit to verify the system is in working order at any time. With the internal self-check and the calibration kit, you'll always be confident the system is within specifications. In addition, you'll avoid costly and inconvenient yearly calibration charges that other manufacturers require.