The Reed R6030 has the ability to record up to 32,700 ambient temperature and relative humidity readings. Download and analyze these readings to a PC for further analysis with the USB interface. Mount this datalogger to take long term readings with the supplied bracket. Know exactly when the temperatures occurred with the real-time clock that stores date and time.
- Records up to 32,700 ambient temperature and relative humidity readings
- User selectable recording intervals from 1s to 24h
- Minimum/Maximum function with alarm
- Real-time clock stores data and time
- LCD readout displays current temperature (°F or °C) or humidity reading, min/max reading with date and time
- Download data directly to a PC via USB cable supplied
- Includes mounting bracket with screws, USB cable, software, security lock and battery.