The Atago Pallette PR-100SA digital salinity refractometer measures the salinity per mill (‰) of seawater with only a small quantity of sample and with a simple procedure. The temperature is automatically corrected so that it is not necessary to worry about the temperature of samples.
The PR-100SA is used in the aquaculture industry to measure the salinity per mill (‰) of seawater or artificial seawater.
- Portable - compact and easy to carry
- IP64 dust-tight and Protected against splashing water
- Calibration with water
- Digital LCD display for easy and accurate readings
- Automatic Temperature Compensation from 5 to 40°C
- External Light Interference (ELI) enables you to take accurate measurements with ease and confidence near a window or outside