The next generation Atago Master Series refractometers are easy to read and hold, featuring a streamlined body with a strong grip and rich texture for smooth sampling.
These instruments are designed to control the concentration of saltwater, such as in cooking or rising seafood, and to measure the salinity and specific gravity of seawater. They utilize a new material that is durable against salty and acidic samples.
- Visibility - Very bright, high contrast scale with large and easy to read numbers
- Contamination-Free - Functional and stylish steel and carbon-fiber design with smooth and easy-to-clean grip eliminates the possibility of contamination and bacterial growth
- Automatic Sample Distribution (ASD) – New patent-pending prism housing design allows for a sample to cover the prism without having to lift the daylight plate – allows for fast & easy measurements
- ATC - Automatic Temperature Compensation feature allows for accurate measurements anytime, anywhere regardless of temperature
- Water Resistant - Completely washable - enhancing durability and simplifying clean-up
- High Temperature – Corrosion-resistant tempered glass prism provides a longer service compared to conventional refractometers when measuring high temperature samples