The pHTestr® 50 has a replaceable double junction sensor for longer life, an expanded number of applications, and easy maintenance. Double-junction electrode sensor handles wastewater and solutions containing sulfides, heavy metals, and TRIS. Electrode sensor offers a clog-resistant Kynar® junction and a recessed, glass pH bulb to protect against breakage. Valox sensor housing resists most chemicals. The keypad clicks to confirm operation, and allows access to a variety of functions. Calibrate up to three pH points with the auto-buffer recognition at both USA and NIST standard buffers. Additional features include an automatic temperature compensation (ATC), hold function, auto-off function, self-diagnostic error messages, and a three-segment battery-life indicator.
- Versatile, compact design works in the field or laboratory
- Redesigned leakproof cap functions as a sample cup, hydrating cup and stabilizing base to stand the meter upright
- Easy-to-navigate interface for quick setup and calibration
- Replaceable, double-junction electrode sensors save time and money
- Automatic temperature compensation ensures accurate reading in varying environments
- Includes protective plastic storage case, lanyard, and 4 AAA batteries