ProSource Scientific's sterile polystyrene serological pipets are produced under the strictest protocols and offer the highest degree of accuracy.
Supplied with an aerosol barrier plug that prevents both liquid and aerosols from contaminating the pipettors, these serological pipets are produced from crystal clear polystyrene (PS) and are color coded for easy volume identification.
- Calibration is certified for an accuracy of ±2% at full volume
- Hydrophilic PET aerosol barrier filter plug
- Pyrogen-free, non-cytotoxic, RNase-free and DNase-free
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Reverse & negative graduations
- Fits all major brands of pipette controllers
- Calibrated to deliver (TD)
- Individually wrapped pipettes are packaged in convenient dispenser boxes
- Pipettes are designed with anti-drip tips
- Manufactured under strict ISO 9001:2008 standards in a class 100,000 clean room
- Available in single polyethylene/medical paper peel packs, or 25-piece bags