Whirl-Pak® sample bags are made from blended virgin, low-density polyethylene and are used for taking samples of liquids, semi-solids, or solids. The white write-on strip makes sample identification easier and more convenient.
- Exceptionally clear film – easy to see through
- Superior strength – unbreakable sample container
- Leak-proof closure - Eliminates the loss of a valuable sample and prevents impurities from entering the bag and contaminating the sample
- Puncture-proof tabs - patented process extends the tape on the tab past the wire ends eliminating the sharp points which could puncture the bags, scratch a person's hands, or puncture gloves
- Guaranteed sterile - sterilized with ethylene oxide gas by an independent, ISO certified sterilization company
- Reduce storage space - use only 10% or less space than other containers with significant savings on shipping costs and easy disposal
- Easy identification - A felt-tip marker can be used to write on the plain bags or regular pens or pencils can be used on the special write-on surface